BAM is building monetization technology for the next generation of digital content producers. Our product portfolio includes visual storytelling tools as well as a real-time-bidding platform that powers millions of auctions every day. We’re assembling a talented team of engineers dedicated to building solutions that empower publishers to build smarter digital content.
Are you excited by interacting with customers and internal stakeholders and figuring out how to solve short term problems with innovative hacks?
- Databases: MySQL, Redshift, Redis, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch
- Data Processing: Storm, Luigi, Celery
- Tools: Git/Github, Jenkins, Docker, Looker, Excel
- Build automated reporting tools using Python and BI tools
- Build custom reports on demand
- Build customer integrations including backend and client side code
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, and product management teams
- Discuss and decide on approaches to solve technical challenges
- Estimate the complexity and timeline of upcoming work
- Use a branch-based, pull request process to submit code to the git repository
- Consider potential impacts of features on production infrastructure
- BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field and/or another degree + coding bootcamp
- A passion for interacting with business and customer related issues
- Ability to dig deep into source code and solve unfamiliar challenges, as well as appreciate agility and a pragmatic approach to software development
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
To apply, submit the following:
- Three reasons why you fit this role